On Monday night Ryan and Jonathan went to the bookstore to find a Fly Guy book for Jonathan to bring to school. The author, Tedd Arnold, was coming to Jonathan's school to do a book signing and also assemblies for the kids to meet him and learn about his books and how they are created. At the bookstore the boys found the last copy. When they came home I realized I had some other books Tedd Arnold also wrote. They are Parts and More Parts, which I loved reading to my students. So, we put the books together and were able to personalize them... one for Jonathan, Ella and Emily. On Thursday Jonathan got the books back and how Tedd Arnold signed them was very cute. I had to take a picture so I can share them with family.


Emily, we'll be putting yours in the mail a few days from now so keep a look out.
As a side note, I am so glad we moved. If we would have stayed in California, Jonathan would not have experiences like this. In addition to the book signing, he will be going on a field trip Monday... exciting times!