Monday, October 27, 2008

More Pictures

I have to say my friend Amy is awesome. She took a couple pictures of me at the halloween party with Ella, which was really nice of her. At the party there was another Alice in Wonderland and a member of the ward had to get the two together along with Cinderella. Humm, maybe I should have had Ella be CinderELLA. Why I didn't think about that before, I have no idea.

I am actually on the committe for activities so I spent some time behind the scenes. I had moments here and there where I was able to enjoy the activity and Amy caught me at a perfect moment to take a picture. Thanks again Amy. Now I have proof I was there.

An almost complete family picture.

Jonathan with Tyler. He loves playing with Tyler and Emma. Can you tell Jonathan's been working out?

Ella and the girlie girls.