Today Ella sneezed and then said, "bless you". She's also been very tempermental lately.
Last night Jonathan woke up in the middle of the night. So Ryan ended up in Jonathan's room while Jonathan stayed with me. Once that was settled, Ella woke up. To say the least, no one got a good night's rest.
The previous night Ella woke us up. She was banging her feet against the wall. She didn't cry, just played until she fell asleep. That's two sleepless nights.
On Tuesday Jonathan finally went to the doctor. I could not make a wellness appointment until his records were given to Jonathan's new doctor. So we're in the doctor's office, Jonathan's about to get his physical and the nurse tells us they do not have his records. How was I able to make an appointment. I was so MAD!!! I have talked to the office staff of Jonathan's old doctor 5 times and the last time they said the records were going to be mailed and they even verified the shipping address. I have no idea where the mix up was but I am very frustrated. Ah! Luckily his new doctor continued the physical and he would be calling to get the records.
Last weekend Jonathan blew his first bubble.
On Monday Ryan started a new rotaion... Pediatrics.