Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Revisitng Our Anniversary

After Ryan saw the entry about our anniversary he commented that we didn't include a wedding picture. It's been about a month, but I finally got around to it. This is my favorite picture. I never had it blown up, we were to poor and couldn't afford it. We only had one picture enlarged, which was one of us and the temple as a backdrop. Time passed by and now I'm not sure if the photographer still has the negatives. After all, it has been ten years. It's funny looking through the proofs. I have this goofy happy face in a lot of the pics... ahhh the newlywed look.





I also included a picture taken of us when we went out to eat on our anniversary. So you can see what ten years of marriage can do to someone... happy but tired and worn out. Actually, I think that's what kids do to ya. I must say the food was great. We ate at a place called Apollo. It was recommended by five people at Ryan's work and I can see why. The chef even wrote Happy 10th Anniversary on our dessert platter and our waitress took a picture of us. Everything was perfect!


PS- While engaged, this cartoon came out. I think someone gave it to me. I thought it was very cute and have kept it along with our wedding pictures. Ok, let me add one more story. When Ryan read this cartoon he liked it, but then went on to tell me what his favorite knot was and why. Don't ask me what it is, I can't remember. I still need to work on my "good wife" listening skills.