Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Bash

The kids had a fun time at the ward Halloween party. At first I thought people would not show due to the storm, but a ton a people came when I wasn't looking. Lots of kids running around playing games and then at the end the kids went around the building for trick or treating. Jonathan loves fishing so he spent most of the time fishing for toys and candy. Ella liked tossing bean bags into the Jack-o-Lantern. Once the treats were handed out, Ella recognized the lollipops and couldn't wait to eat one. At home the kids ate a couple pieces of candy. We gave Ella some fruit snacks and when done said, "more snacks...more...more." So we gave her some more. Hey it was party day! I just made sure to brush her teeth well before putting her to bed.

On the ride home the kids played with some glowing bracelets. Ella would copy how Jonathan was moving them around. She kept undoing the bracelet then would look at me to fix it. When I gave it back, she replied, "thank you Mommy". This happened about 3-5times during a 7 minute ride home. I LOVE how she says Mommy. Very cute.

It was a good night.