Ok, I have two stories to tell about today. First, I actually went out with some friends and hung out for about 1 1/2 hours. I rarely do this, but since I am an at home mom I don't feel guilty. I left around 9:30pm and got back not too long ago. It was fun to just talk and get to know each other. Plus, it's nice to hear how other moms run their household. You don't get an instruction manual about putting a house in order so to hear how other women do it is valuable information to me.
Now a story about Ella. Most of you know from previous entries how she ALWAYS takes her shoes off. Today she took one shoe off while we were at Target. I held on to the shoe so it would not get lost. One of the employees noticed she had only one shoe on and let me know. I told her a cute little story how Ella always takes off her shoes and the showed the lady I had it. During our time there which was only 10 or 15 minutes three other people told me she "lost" her shoe. With the last person I just held up the shoe and said, "It's right here", and kept walking. The lady chuckled and went on her way. I finally put the shoe back on so the comments would stop. There certainly are a lot of helpful people in this neck of the woods.