Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Water Park





Well, I went on my first play date outing with the kids. We went to a park that has a play area with water. They turn the water on at noon. We arrived a little before then, and it was rather hot out, so I was glad when it came on. Ella was very hesitsant to go into the water. That surprised me at first, but then I remember how much she disliked baths as a baby. Jonathan loved the water and ran around with the other kids for awhile. It was so hot I had to stick my feet in the water and I ran through the sprinkler part just to cool off.

A little later we went to the regular play area, which Ella liked. She kept climbing and exploring, so she kept me on my toes. I didn't get to talk much to the other moms... oh well. By this point Jonathan began to get a little pouty and the fun was over for him, so we left a short time later. I was able to get a few pictures.... so enjoy!