Monday, July 7, 2008

3...2...1...Blast off!



OK... so I started a new game with Jonathan and Ella where I count down 3,2,1... blast off. When Jonathan or Ella blasts off, I lift one of them in the air and then let him/her back down. Ella loves this game being an adrenalin lovin' junkie. She wanted me to blast her off over and over again. Tonight was especially cute because she would walk up to me and say, "Three, two, one" and then I would say, "blast off'. Of course the words were not perfect, but she did get the tone right. It was so cute that Ryan turned to listen.

After a while, Jonathan wanted in on the action. With him, I lift him and then keep going until my feet touch the ground behind my head. (Talk about a work out.) He enjoys being flipped over and also wants several turns. Ryan grabbed the camera and took some pictures so you can actually see me!!! I do exist, I'm just the one taking most of the pictures. It was a fun evening... and then we went to Cold Stones, which made it a yummy evening too.