Ella, positively, absolutely, with out a doubt loves her blanket. When taking her out of the crib, she always reaches for it, to make sure I bring it along. When sleeping, she always has it, snuggled up to her face and even chewing it in her mouth until she falls into a sweet sleep. Her blanket is a teether, I think her best friend, comforter, snuggle pal, a game (hide and seek), safety blanket, a lovely. Ahhh, blankie.
She actually has two of them, Jonathan lets her use his blue one, and she has a pink one. It's nice to have two... it makes cleaning them a lot easier. A few days ago I washed the pink one and took her downstairs to pick it up out of the dryer. After opening the door, Ella immediately saw the blanket and when I gave it to her snuggled into it instantly... like seeing a long lost friend. Ahhh, blankie.
Yesterday, she wrapped the blanket around her, like the queen she is. It was so adorable, I had to take a picture. Yes... ahhhh, blankie.
As a side note, I think Ella is almost fully recovered. She woke up closer to her normal time this morning and is not coughing as much. Hopefully this trend will continue and Ella will shortly be her healthy, crazy, active self.