Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Place




As per a request, here are some pictures of where we are living. We are currently renting, which is nice because if something major breaks, like the oven is right now, we don't have to fix it. Anyway, the place is a row home... I don't know if I spelled that correctly. So, the homes are attached and it is kind of hard to figure out where one home ends and the other one starts. Ours is white with a Japanese maple tree out front. I also have a pic of the backyard... if you look closely you can see Jonathan on the porch. So far it has been nice living here and the house is twice the size of our place in Califonia, so it's nice to have more space... but that also means more to clean. That's ok because I am at home more, so the extra cleaning should not be a problem.