Friday, July 11, 2008
CinderElla Lost Her "Slipper"
OK, I was really the one who lost her shoe. I went to Penndot to get my driver's license and waited in line for 1 1/2 hours with my kids. They behaved well until my turn was next and then Ella started to get fussy because it was her nap time. Luckily, when it was my turn, the paperwork went fast... I came prepared. I went on line the night before and downloaded the form I needed so when I went in today I already had it filled out next to all the other documents needed. During the process, Ella took off her shoes (she does that often) so I put them in the bottom of the stroller. By the time we were done I was exhausted. So I loaded the kids, closed the stroller, put it in the car and headed home. When home, I noticed one of her shoes, along with a sticker Jonathan got at Penndot, on my spare tire. I then realized the shoes must have fallen out of the bottom of the stroller when I folded it up and put it in the car. Later in the day, I drove back to look for it, but the shoe was gone. I am sad because those were the only shoes she had that stayed on her feet... as long as she didn't take them off. Hopefully our little CinderElla will find a new pair of "slippers".