So, I finally did it... I registered my car in Pennsylvania. I have to admit it was strange to take the old plates off. It was the only outward thing I had to show I grew up in California... kind of felt like the end of one part of my life and the beginning of a new adventure, exciting but I also feel sad.
In Pennsylvania you only put one plate on the car, so the front is totally empty. I didn't notice that before so I had to take a stroll around the parking in our complex just to make sure. All the fronts are empty, no plate. My Cal Poly frame cuts off part of my plate, so I put it in the front, but it's not framing anything... just weird... kind of how I feel right now. I didn't want to get rid of the frame, because then I would have nothing from California. I'll figure something out.