So Jonathan's job was to open the Reeses peanut butter cups, cut them into pieces, and set them in the pan while I made the fudge. When the fudge was cooked I poured it over the peanut butter cups and then we just had to wait until it cooled off. This was the first time I tried making peanut butter cup fudge and boy was it tasty and easy to make. It even cost less than the fudge Ryan bought at the store and we have a lot more of it.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Oops!
So Jonathan's job was to open the Reeses peanut butter cups, cut them into pieces, and set them in the pan while I made the fudge. When the fudge was cooked I poured it over the peanut butter cups and then we just had to wait until it cooled off. This was the first time I tried making peanut butter cup fudge and boy was it tasty and easy to make. It even cost less than the fudge Ryan bought at the store and we have a lot more of it.