So, Ella wanted to try Jonathan's swimming goggles. I put them on her and she wore them for a little bit. Then she wanted them off, and was able to take them off herself. You would think that would be the end of the story, but no, it's not. With her super human strength she stretched on one of the two straps that keep the goggles in place. Needless to say, she broke the strap, and it only took her a few seconds. Now, the goggles are useless. Jonathan tried using them yesterday at the party, but water would get into them.
That girl destroys any type of glasses she lays her hands on. She already bent one side of my glasses ( they cost me over $100) , which is still loose but I can wear them, even though they are slightly crooked, which bothers me tremendously. A pair of 3D glasses are missing a side because Ella ripped it off. We have a few pairs of sunglasses she also broke. I have to make sure they are out of reach, but when I forget, disaster strikes.