Friday, January 23, 2009

what??

This week has been filled with sadness and sickness. I am soooo glad the week is almost over in the hopes that next week will be better.

We did have a humorous moment happen last night. Our house was quiet. Ella was taking a late nap and Jonathan went upstairs to play quietly in his room. Ryan and I just enjoyed the moment. Then Jonathan asked me to come over to the stairs and I replied in a minute. When I walked over I just stared in amazement. He quietly got his mattress off the bed and put it across the stairway. I just looked at Ryan and said, "You have to come over here." So I grabbed the camera while Ryan and I let out a few giggles. I then started to take the picture when Jonathan popped out behind the mattress and asked, "How do you like my fort?" We are still stunned how quietly he did everything.

So to end the story... it is nice to enjoy those quiet moments but beware because in those moments the kids might be up to something. You would think I already learned this lesson ...apparently not so.