Jakjak had another episode last night and was in such pain he could not lay down to fall asleep until about the time I woke up. So when the vet called to see how he was doing, she was surprised I had bad news. His blood work came back and looked great. She was worried about his pains so I ended up going to the vet later today for x-rays to see if anything was stuck. Honestly I was expecting to see a toy, wipes or a diaper in the x-ray.
Fortunately his x-rays looked good. Some gas but nothing major. By the end of the visit Jakjak looked great, even layed down. It did not last long. He had a third episode shortly after we got home and Ella fed him. Once again he became bloated.
The vet gave us a list of some medications to buy...PepcidAC and Gasex. We had the Pepcid and gave it to him. I'm just waiting for Ella to wake up so we can buy the Gasex.
I am grateful so far no surgery is needed because we have no way to pay for it. I just hope Jakjak gets better. He keeps looking at me like he is pleading, "please make the pain go away" and I have been helpless with answers. At least now we have a new game plan.