The first pic is a motor Jonathan built with Ryan a couple nights ago. Jonathan enjoys science and we want to support his interests, so I bought him an invention kit. The boys enjoyed putting it together and Ryan explained to Jonathan how it works.
I keep telling the kids not to ride the dog like a horse. He does look like a miniature horse...well, more like a bear.They are getting bigger and Jak Jak, well, he's getting older... about 5 human years so that is 35 in dog years?? Ok, I guess that's not super old, especially since we are about the same age. Sorry... I side track a lot... Anyway, when the kids sit on him, he usually gets up and walks away looking annoyed. Poor Jak Jak! All he asks for is food and someone to pet him.
Say cheese!... She did and this is how the photos turned out.