Most people are one or the other when put into a surprising situation. Ella is definitely a flight person. Let me give you a few examples:
When I turn the tv off, Ella walks up to it and turns it back on. She will then run away. Even when I tell her no, she'll still try to turn it on. Sometimes we go back and forth until I turn it to a channel that is just music. Then she has no interest in the tv and the "game" is over. What a cute, but sneaky little girl.
Yesterday I was watching her in the kitchen when she opened the cabinets under the sink. Nothing is there except our fire extinguisher, which she was about to lift. She had no idea I was there, so when she heard me say no, it startled her and she booked out of the room.
In fact, anytime she's not sure if she should do something, she quickly does it and runs away. Most times she looks at me, shakes her head yes to see if I approve. If I don't, well, that's when her sneakiness comes into play and there is the flight syndrome.
She is almost 18 months old and I can't imagine what kind if mischief she'll get into when a teenager... even though I have a feeling it will start a lot sooner.