Friday, September 5, 2008

A Decade of Marriage, Half a Life Time of Friendship

Wow, can you believe it? We have been married for ten years! There have been some struggles, frustrations and disappointments, but the fun times, joys and great memories we've had definately outweigh the rough spots. I can honestly say right now is the best time of my life and I think Ryan would agree.

So, to celebrate our marriage, I decided to put together a little slide show, starting from when we first met... in high school and ending with this past year. Almost every year is in the show.

It's amazing what life seems to dish out and how you think you're not changing, but then when you take a look back, you realize you have changed. But change is good and can be exciting... but at times a little scary. What do they say, the only constant in life is change?

So whoever checks this entry out, have fun taking a walk through the last 16 years ( 6 years of dating + 10 years of marriage= half of my life)

For Ryan, Happy Anniversary!!