Personally, I would vote for the person in the middle, but she was not on the ballot.
Jonathan made the hat at school and his class "voted" for the next president of USA. The results... Obama 15 and McCain 5 votes.
Ryan went in this morning to vote and I went in the evening. Pretty fancy, we used computers for the first time. I registered to vote the last day possible so my name was in the special, last minute, red folder. That's ok, I was still able to vote. Even though I have had a tough time deciding who to vote for, it is a privildege and feel I should get out and vote just because I have the freedom and right to... unfortunately not everyone in the world can say that.
PS- It's weird to live here and be one of the first states to get its results. I'm use to being in a state where we were one of the last. So if you haven't voted, get out there. Our poles are now close except for two high schools. People have waited over two hours in line so they are letting those people cast their vote. Exciting times. A new chapter in history will be written tonight.