Monday, November 24, 2008

My Daily Life

Ella surprises me now and then. Today she was drawing on paper when I answered the phone. When the conversation was over, I looked at Ella and she had unzipped her PJs and drew on her belly with a blue marker. I quickly brought her upstairs to take a bath. Luckily it all came off but now I am thinking about investing the extra bucks into getting washable markers.

She loves taking baths as long as she is in control. Needless to say Ella had to wash the marker off. After a while I proceeded to take her out and she had a huge fit. Once out of the tub she walked up to it and tried to climb back in. Sorry girlie girl, but bath time is over!

***Ok, late addition to this post. First of all, I gave Ella chocolate pudding and she wore it instead of eating it.Anyway, about ten minutes later she says "FOOF" , which means food. So I ask Ella if she wants raisins. Her reply, "no." Then I ask her if she wants a banana... She says, "banana" then I ask her if she wants to "Eat banana", her response, "no". I then ask her if she wants applesauce, which I hear " Umm, no." Finally I say, "what do you want to eat Ella... her response, "cookie". She likes the baked goods, just like her Mommy.

Then two minutes later Ryan mentions how it suddenly got colder, which I agreed. I asked him to check the vents because our air conditioning unit has been going on even though the thermostat is set to heater. Anyway, Jonathan replies, "It's not cold in here. I'm hot. It's so hot I wish I could take off all my clothes." Ummm, that's a remark more like Daddy, not Mommy. ***

As a complete side note that has nothing to do with Ella... Today when I got into my car it was cold and ice crystals had formed on the window. I thought it looked beautiful so I took a picture while waiting for my car to warm up. Because of the weather, the ski slopes might be opening early this year... like this Friday! Exciting news for the boys, but we'll see if Ryan has any free time with his crazy schedule right now.