To make matters worse, Ella has developed goopy globby green stuff coming out of her eyes and slimy green boogers running down her nose due to a cold. Last night I gave her a warm bath to clean up her face. This morning she woke up at 5:30am but just hung out quietly in her crib until she fell back asleep. When she woke up under her eyes was red and swollen. Ryan says she just needs rest and liquids. Our poor Ella Bella. I hope she feels better soon.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Poor Ella Bella
To make matters worse, Ella has developed goopy globby green stuff coming out of her eyes and slimy green boogers running down her nose due to a cold. Last night I gave her a warm bath to clean up her face. This morning she woke up at 5:30am but just hung out quietly in her crib until she fell back asleep. When she woke up under her eyes was red and swollen. Ryan says she just needs rest and liquids. Our poor Ella Bella. I hope she feels better soon.