Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let's Get This Party Started!

Jonathan went to a friend's birthday party today and well, the whole family tagged along. I just have to say that kids get so crazy when it comes to parties. I know I said that about Jonathan's birthday but I still can't get over how excited kids get. I am jealous. I wish I got excited like that. I'm turning into an old toot.

It was a fabulous party, filled with food, cake, candy, games, presents and grab bags. What else does a kid need. I was able to get some pics of the kids. We let Ella try the sack race. We found out it also makes a convenient way to lug her around. Who would have known!

Jonathan had a blast and wanted to stay longer, but we needed to go for Ella's nap. She was starting to get cranky. A cranky Ella is not good... I'm starting to get stares now at stores when she gets frazzled. The joys of being a Mom.