Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Neighbors

I just have to say we have cool neighbors. On one side our neighbor knows everything about the area so I can ask him anything... like where to get my car fixed, what trick or treating is like here, etc. He also knows everything that goes on, which I like because I feel a little safer when Ryan works at night.

The neighbors on the other side of us have two kids like us and it's been fun getting to know them. We just went to their house to celebrate their son turning three. It was a nice night, I just wish I hadn't lost my voice earlier in the day so talking to people was very limited and painful for my throat. Anyway, back to the story. A few days ago Ryan walked outside and found this


the husband is an artist and made it for us. Very nice. Very thoughtful.

Anyway, I'm glad we live next to wonderful neighbors. Back in California when people asked me where we would live I would tell them Ryan found a place. Once they found out I had not yet gone to Pennsylvania and had no idea what the place looks like, I could tell they thought I was crazy for putting that much trust in my husband on such a big decision. I trust Ryan and he picked a great place.