Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween... Allentown style...

Yes People, Halloween is done early in our township. We have already moved on to preparing for the next holiday. Target even has stuff on clearance. Crazy.
With that said, the kids went trick or treating on Friday. Right as we were walking out the door, our neighbors on both sides of us were out taking pictures so we were able to get a picture with all the kids... and me. Some one had to help Audrey get in there. I like how Leia is off to the side, just plopped down on the ground, like the little flower she is.



Posted by Picasa
This year went much smoother than last year... thank goodness. I made sure all the kids ate a decent amount of food. I had to tell Ella if she did not eat more of her dinner she would be staying home with me. She made a good decision and ate more of her dinner. I told her Daddy was not going to deal with melt downs this year.

Since the weather was calling for snow late Friday night to early Saturday morning I made sure the kids were warm... parts of the girls' outfits were made out of fleece. Also, the three older kids had on a winter hat and a few layers of clothing under their costumes. They were all comfortable walking around and Ryan even said it was a perfect evening. No complaining, just enjoying a wonderful night of trick or treating.
Miracles still happen.

PS- I laughed when I heard snow would be coming. Really? Come on, this early? HA! Boy did it come but luckily after "Halloween".