Time sure does fly by. Another year of school has begun, but this time around 2 of our kids are out the door! Jonathan started 4th grade this year! I cannot believe it. He was feeling really sad, not because school started but because Nana and Papa were leaving and they would not be there when he came home. ALL, and I mean all of us went out with him to wait for the bus. He had his own posse... that waiting ...and waiting ...out in the rain ... for a bus ....that was later than usual.
That's our boy!!! A depressed little guy ready to start his first day of 4th grade...... then Nana did something crazy to make him smile. Thanks Nana!!!
A week later Ella started preschool. Towards the end of summer she began asking when she would go back to school. Don't worry little girl, it's coming.
Both kids' schools had a meet the teacher day and this is where Ella's picture came from. I didn't want to take a pic the first day of school for her because I did not want to linger and make a drawn out good bye. We said our good-byes and when she got distracted I left as quickly as I could. Still twenty pounds heavier than normal while carrying a baby and two year old... well, I wasn't super quick... but we were able to sneak out.
