Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of Second Grade

On Tuesday Jonathan had his first day of school. Unfortunately Ryan was working a 30 hour shift starting on Monday so I was going solo in preparing for the first day of school. Jonathan picked out his clothes the night before and I got as much of his lunch ready as possible. To be honest I was more worried about me waking up on time than Jonathan.


The morning of, Jonathan was dressed and already made himself breakast by the time I came down... very impressive. He was so excited. We arrived at the bus stop on time and I took a few pictures. Jonathan wanted to make sure we had pictures to show Ryan when he got home.


As the bus rolled up we said our goodbyes and Ella yelled out, " By Jonathan, I luv you!" It was so adorable. She wanted to go with him. Not yet girlie... you have a few more years to go. All day she kept asking for him.


Ryan was able to pick him up which was a nice surprise for Jonathan. When I asked him how his day went he replied,"awesome".


I still can't believe he is in second grade. In less than a month he will be turning seven! Our boy is growing up so fast.
I took a few pictures before the girls woke up to make sure we got afirst day of school picture.

Ella and Leia chillin' in the stroller waiting for the bus.