I feel like I am no longer part of society... residing mostly in the home taking care of a newborn, plus my other two. My poor kids have been home, most of every day for about a month. TV has occupied a lot of that time, which has made me feel like a horrible mom, but after awhile it became boring so here are some of the other things they have done. Please note most of it has not been caught on camera, for example Jonathan and Ella chasing each other, Ella destroying Jonathan's Lego creations and sneaking up to his room and playing with his toys. Jonathan has read a few chapter books, played video games, made a
Bakugan video, was addicted to the
Bakugan website but is now off the addiction and attempted to keep Ella away from his stuff. Oh I forgot my personal favorite (not really, I'm being very sarcastic) I go upstairs to check on the baby, the baby monitor has been tampered with, yet again... I find it unplugged with it's various pieces strewn about the family room.
GorElla strikes again. Anyway,
here are the pictures:
On September 5th, Ryan and I celebrated our 11th anniversary... Ella went out with him in the morning and they came home with some flowers. I had fun taking some pictures of Ella next to them even though it was hard getting a smile out of her. Hey, I actually went out that day. It was a great day.

One of Jonathan's creations. He actually made three separate ships and built them in such a way where they could all combine into one massive ship... he's a creative little boy. Note the TV on in the background.

Jonathan's attempt to get a good picture of Leia. The kids like taking pictures. Ella's shots usually turn out blurry. I think her fingers are in
front of the
lens when she takes a pic... I say that because my
lens is usually smudged when I go to use it and her pictures have this pink/ fleshy tone to them.

With this round all I could get were "deer in the headlights" stares from Leia. This is one of her better shots of that pose.

Then there are some sweet moments. I'm trying to teach Jonathan that if he wants Ella to behave a certain way, he needs to teach her. After all, she is only two. So here he is teaching her how to share a book. They were using a magnifying glass to find certain bugs in the pictures. There was some frustration, with both of them, but none the less it was adorable to see them together like that. Jonathan is a fabulous big brother.