Inside the Sacred Grove. It was a bit challenging in getting a decent picture because thunerstorms were forcasted that day, the sky was cloudy and the lack of sun made a lot of the photos dark but we did get a few good pics. At one point you could hear the rain hitting leaves but luckily we did not get wet. The branches to most of the trees grow out flat like pieces of paper. It was quite beautiful.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Sacred Grove
On Friday we stopped by the Sacred Grove since it was just down the street from our hotel. I wasn't able to walk through it during our last trip due to dealing with GorElla so I was excited to go this time. We skipped the tour and walked the path to and through the Sacred Grove. It was nice to just walk around, enjoy as much peace as we could while handling our two crazy kids. I wanted to get a picture of the kids peacefully walking down one of the paths but I only was able to get one of Ella jumping on Jonathan... no surprise there.
Ella tackling her big brother. They had a lot of fun walking around, playing in the dirt and rocks.
Jonathan leaning against part of the fence Joseph Smith tried to climb over after talking to his father about the events that took place the night before.