I am getting close to my due date!.... starting to freak out a little. Two days ago I was thinking about how this baby will have no type of party and it made me feel rather sad... poor third child. Then last night Ryan surprised me and threw a baby shower.
His coworkers in the residency program approached him about it and thus the plans began. It was really sweet they came because lets face it, residents are barely home and when they are, they have a million things to do, so it was very nice of them to come out and celebrate the anticiapted arrival of our baby girl. Ryan works with an amazing group of people.
It was fun to just socialize and eat yummy food for a few hours. Jonathan was thrilled to play the Wii and Ella had fun snatching cupcakes off the table. Ryan caught the bugger as she was swipping one and she just looked at him with a guilty face and then started to cry. She loved the cupcakes, especially the pink ones. She was wired on sugar and Jonathan was wired on fun. We are now recouperating from the PARTY!!!... as Jonathan so eliquently put it this morning.
Oh, here's a picture of my current condition. I am so huge that random people have been commenting on my belly... not too thrilled about that. I really didn't want to post a pic but I thought it would brighten someone's day and make them feel extra skinny.