After the Sacred Grove we took off to see the print shop that printed the Book of Mormon. This is something I have been very interested in because my undergraduate work is in the printing industry. It is amazing to see how much the industry has evolved then compared to now. It truly was a miracle how quickly the books were printed considering the amount of meticulous, repetitive work that had to be done. If I remember correctly it took 7 months to print 5,000 books for $3,000.
Sometime in the future I'll post the process on my other blog. I find this stuff fascinating but I'm sure not everyone else does.

Front area of the print shop. I guess orders were placed and picked up here.

Ella kept touching the stove asking, "what's this?"
A replica of what the room looked like where the Book of Mormon was translated by Joseph Smith. On the table under the white cloth is a replica of the Golden Plates. In the beginning, Joseph translated while his wife, Emma, was the scribe.