Thursday, April 2, 2009

painting

I am trying to get a few birthday presents out today and it will probably be unsuccessful... we'll see though. I made two of the cards last night, Jonathan signed them in the morning and then I packaged the gifts up. I quickly went upstairs to get something and I came back downstairs to a guilty looking dog and toddler.


What were they up to:

Ella was under the table, got out, then showed me a ribbon she found. At first I said, "pretty ribbon", but then realized it was the ribbon to Emily's present. I then looked at the tabletop and sure enough, I found the mailing envelope pried open, the envelope to the card ripped to shreds, some of the card was torn off but luckily she had not opened the gift yet. I should be able to fix it.


The dog was lying down in our entry way. I looked around and saw Ella's zip lock baggie covered with dog slime but I caught him before he could get to the snacks. That dog just waits for me to leave the room and then goes into sneaky, mission impossible mode trying to get whatever food has been left out. I seriously already have three kids, not counting my current pregnancy.


So after all that stuff, Ella worked on an art project and I took a few pictures. I wanted to get some pics of her hands because they won't stay small forever.