Wednesday, April 8, 2009

new shoes

Last week Ella found a pair of shoes she liked but unfortunately they were not in her size. Today we went to Target and while walking past the shoe section, Ella wanted to stop and try some on. Yes, Ella, definitely not my idea although I secretly wanted her to get white shoes because she needs some new dress shoes but once again she found "the" shoes... purple jellies. This time they had her size. She tried them on and once again fell in love.

Ella did not want to take them off. Luckily I was able to separate the two shoes and she happily walked around the store while we finished shopping. One time her shoe fell off in front of a few store workers and one replied that Cinderella lost her slipper... very cute. I think she felt like Cinderella because when home, she danced around and took a look at herself in the mirror.

The positive note about her shoes is they have a real buckle, no Velcro, so she can't take them off. The downside is they are clear so I can't get away with mismatched socks anymore.