I finally switched rooms on the kids. Jonathan had last Friday and Monday off, so I thought it would be the perfect time to paint the rooms and switch the kids. I wanted to get it done before I got too big and tired.
I'm almost done painting the rooms. I had to paint them because I did not want to stick Jonathan in a pink room. I must say I really like the color choice of his room. It really looks like a big boy room now. I am trying to save up to buy him a desk, the only request he has. He wants a space where he can do homework without GorElla bothering him, which I totally understand because she currently like to destroy anything he makes with legos, blocks, etc.
The girls room will look cute too once completely finished. Taking care of these things is making another baby coming into our home seem very real and that we're getting closer to the due date. It's crazy to think we'll be a family of five soon and I am getting rather excited about it. I already went through the baby clothes and realized we do not have warm clothes for a little baby. Didn't really need them in California. So I'll be looking around the next few months trying to find some good deals. Exciting times!