About twenty minutes after putting Jonathan to bed he came out of his room and went into the bathroom. In there he called for me and that's when I found out he lost his second tooth. Not wanting to have this one get lost I quickly grabbed the camera to take a picture of the tooth and then put it in a baggy. Jonathan wanted to wash the blood off the tooth but I could just picture him dropping it and yet again loosing a tooth before the tooth fairy comes. Luckily no tooth lost. The tooth made it safely to his pillow where it was picked up by the tooth fairy and he was excited to find 4 quarters left behind. He even told me , "She took everything, even the plastic bag."
Thursday, March 19, 2009
2nd tooth
About twenty minutes after putting Jonathan to bed he came out of his room and went into the bathroom. In there he called for me and that's when I found out he lost his second tooth. Not wanting to have this one get lost I quickly grabbed the camera to take a picture of the tooth and then put it in a baggy. Jonathan wanted to wash the blood off the tooth but I could just picture him dropping it and yet again loosing a tooth before the tooth fairy comes. Luckily no tooth lost. The tooth made it safely to his pillow where it was picked up by the tooth fairy and he was excited to find 4 quarters left behind. He even told me , "She took everything, even the plastic bag."