Friday, May 25, 2012

Kratzer Fair

Jonathan's school has a fair once a year which is super awesome since his elementary school is the only one that does this. Anyways... I kept debating about going since it was suppose to rain. Jonathan's face sank when he thought it was a no go. We went. Had fun. The girls went into the jumper, did a little fishing and picked a lollipop while Jonathan decided how to spend his tickets. He ended up on the rock climbing wall and getting some ice cream. 
Leia cutting some awesome dance moves... you can't NOT at least tap your foot to this song.

Leia wanted to climb the wall as well and began to cry when I told her she was not tall enough. Jonathan made it about half way, got stuck but tried again. Unfortunately we had to stop due to the storm coming in and the wall was unsafe to climb. Curse you lightening.

Leia went fishing!!!

While on the wall, the clouds started rolling in. Then while waiting for Jonathan's ice cream, more clouds and lightening in the distance. As I told the kids we needed to head for the car it started to drizzle and then the rain came as we drove home. I love the rain storms out here. I just don't love maneuvering 4 kids around in it.