The graduation was awesome. Listening to little kids sing is just so... so... I don't know how to explain it but it is definitely entertaining. Ella did a fantastic job! When she would look over at us and see our smiling faces, her face lit up. it is so amazing what a smile can do.
After all the songs it was graduation time! It amazes me how quickly kids grow. CrAzY I tell ya.
Ella receiving her diploma. Her teacher is awesome. I love the fact that Science was put into the curriculum and she always kept the class interesting.
3/4 of the craziness called our kids.
Ella was a bit cheesy afterwards which made it next to impossible to get a decent photo.
Ella and her "friend" Jordan... she will miss him a lot. In fact she is planning to Skype him at night while we are asleep. Those are her words, not mine. Boy are we in trouble when she grows up.