Audrey turns 11 months old tomorrow. I actually remembered today and even took a picture so I thought I would make things feel complete by having a post on time, heck this one's early!!!
Audrey has been busy this month. Three molars came in all at once which made for one unhappy baby. Thank goodness for Tylenol. It's weird to see her smile because she went from having 2 teeth to 10 in a matter of 1-1/2 months. To me, all those teeth make her look so grown up. The molars really did her in, to the point where she had no desire to nurse soooo, I took that opportunity to start weaning the babe. For the last few days she has only used a sippy cup. Momma is officially off duty.
She also has been army crawling all over the place and recently has decided to try the traditional crawl here and there. Her first time crawling was towards Ella. It was fun for Ella and I to see this first together. It made Ella feel extremely loved by her littlest sister.
Audrey loves exploring by looking inside all the boxes and baskets that hold socks, shoes and toys. She is one busy baby.
Every day when we drop Jonathan off at school the girls always yell I love you out the window. I think it was Thursday where the older girls were not as loud and I heard Audrey use the same pitches the girls use when saying I love you. It was so awesome to hear. Not a clear I love you but baby girl is getting there. She also does this when saying Ella.
Funny story... at least to me. When Audrey started saying Dadda we would get super excited, say yay and clap. This has become such a normal routine that almost every time she says Dadda and then notices me smiling, Audrey will automatically say what sounds like yay and then proceed to clap. Completely adorable and funny at the same time. LOVE it!
I think that's it for the update. Just one more month and then no more babies in this house! That's a crazy thought.
We love you Audrey!!!