The swimming and food were fabulous and then we headed out to the game. At the ball park there is a certain area where families can sit on the grass and watch the game. This is where we were which worked out perfectly for squirmy little kids. We basically sat on a slope which Leia loved and continuously tried to walk/crawl up and down it. She also made a few friends around us. We had a great time and stayed through the whole game which went until about 10pm and no one had a meltdown even though the weather was in the 90s and very humid! Man, the miracles keep coming into our home.
OK. Here is the break down of the game.
Iron pigs are having a horrible season. I think they lost 10 games, 11 after this game.
Jonathan cheered like a mad man yelling, Go Iron Pigs... Go Iron Pigs... etc, etc.
Poor people around him but he insisted supporting his team even though they were loosing miserably.
Ella met FeFe, one of the Iron Pigs mascots, and loved her "make-up shower", gave FeFe a huge hug and got her autograph.
Leia walked up and down the grassy area and had a straw to keep her amused.
Ryan and I attended to kids and watched as much of the game as possibly which I think I saw two plays made.
It was truly a great night.
It was the girls first baseball game. Jonathan is the boy in the blue shirt and baseball cap watching the game up close.

