Yesterday we tried to go swimming but as we got out of the car we realized it was too cold so we headed home to change and figure out what to do. Ryan fished around on the Internet and found Bushkill Falls which is about an hour away from us. We packed up the car, being a little hesitant with moody kids, and then headed out to see "the Niagara Falls of Pennsylvania".
I must say the trip worked out better than I anticipated. Ella loved the little hike we took. The trail was very kid friendly and everything was so breathtaking. Ella was a little scared at the top of the falls but was able to relax and enjoy everything once we were closer to ground level. We definitely need to go again but before we do, Ella needs a pair of sneakers. She walked until her poor feet became too tired and sore.
I must say the trip worked out better than I anticipated. Ella loved the little hike we took. The trail was very kid friendly and everything was so breathtaking. Ella was a little scared at the top of the falls but was able to relax and enjoy everything once we were closer to ground level. We definitely need to go again but before we do, Ella needs a pair of sneakers. She walked until her poor feet became too tired and sore.
