The most exciting news this month is Leia's first tooth broke through! I believe it happened New Year's Eve. She was rather fussy for no reason but had been chewing on her fingers like crazy while drooling on anything that came near her. On New Year's day I decided to feel around her gums and sure enough I felt a small, sharp tooth. On the 2nd I invested in some Baby Orajel and have Tylenol on hand if things get super painful, so we are good to go.
The second major happening is her rolling abilities. She will now see something on the floor and work at rolling around until she gets to it. Today she had her eye on a measuring tape and a few minutes later had it n her hands proceeding to put parts of it into her mouth. I do hear more random cries from her due to being stuck from a rolling adventure and frustrated because it came to a crashing end due to a step or chair. I recently deep cleaned all the carpets, a must after potty training Ella, so we are clear to let the good times roll on.
What else has Leia been up to:
Still smiles at her siblings, but today made a noise trying to get Ella's attention.
Sleeps in her crib.
Smiles, smiles, smiles.
She loves to lay on my legs when I pretend she is flying.
Growing, growing, growing.