DADDY DAY: Ryan had some random day off during the week so we headed out to a play area inside one of the local malls. It was sooo hot out. We did not stay long. Just long enough where the girls could play around for a bit.
AUDREY: She loves to draw. I might have posted this pic before. Any who, she really concentrates on her drawings which are pretty intricate for her age. Here she is drawing on a pathway with some chalk.
MESSES: They pop up everywhere! I was cleaning somewhere in the house while Audrey was creating this masterpiece. Most days it feels like I get nothing done because once I clean one area, another place becomes trashed.
Leia's school had a book fair a few weeks back. I promised her we could check it out. We headed down the hallway after school, I turned around to find the girlies holding hands, walking down to the fair. It was soooo adorable I had to snap a quick pic.
GIFTS: Leia received a very special b-day present... bacon! All of us crack up at this gift. When you press the button, the toy's mouth moves and says, "I'm bacon!"
Some of the projects Leia brought home from preschool.
She loves her beach.
This one is an astronaut with arms and planets.
Her artwork of shapes.
SWIMMING: The two older girls go swimming here and there. They have fun but also get frustrated with each other.
STILL HOT BUT COOLER: It has finally cooled down enough where I can take the kiddos to the park across the street... finally. Just in time for school break.