If we still lived in PA, tomorrow would be the first day of school, however, we are not so the kids' had their first day of school back in July. In fact, last week I had conferences with the kiddos' teachers. Pure craziness I tell you.
So far the kids have enjoyed school, Ella especially. I am sooooo thankful she has taken to school and finds joy in following the rules and learning. Honestly she could have gone either way with liking school and following the rules so I am extactic with the path she has chosen. With all that said, her favorite parts of school are lunch and when she gets to pick something out from the treasure box.
Jonathan's first day as a 5th grader.
Ella's looking fabulous for her first day of Kindergarten. She picked the outfit out herself and loves it because she looks like Brittany from the Chipettes.
Yay to a new school year. Have fun Pennsylvania friends and have a fabulous day tomorrow. We sure miss you guys.