Okay, I'll admit it... Leia has been three for a little over a month now. Her birthday was awesome because she was able to celebrate it with another wonderful person who has the same b-day, my dad! In fact, all of my side of the family was able to come out and celebrate their b-days. Unfortunately, but fortunate at the same time, Scoot took the b-day pictures. I still need to get some copies so I can post them.
Where the pics she should be...
moving on...
...wait, I did take 2 pictures on my iTouch...
.
Leia eating her b-day breakfast.
Leia decorating her b-day cake with Skittles, Life Saver Gummies and Rolos. I have decided to forgo making themed cakes and just let the kids decorate the cake how they want to. Leia seemed to enjoy this new tradition.
...Last week Leia went to her check up. We met her new physician who seems really nice. I still miss Dr. Saltz thou. Any who...
Leia is doing well. Meeting all the milestones she should be reaching and continuing to grow, grow, grow! I can't imagine life with out her. The little songs she makes up on a whim. I adore hearing her crackly voice sing or say a family prayer. How she hungs me tight at night when I tuck her in bed, wants just one more hug and kiss. Her boundless energy which now is used to sneaking food, climbimg places she should not be and pretending up a storm. Oh the bruises, scrapes and cuts she has managed to get in just the three short years she has been on this earth. She is still undergoing potty training which is a story on its own. And of course once you get to know her, she tugs at a piece of your heart where you just have to hug her one more time. My mom's heart felt that tug and Marissa just wanted to pack Leia up and take her to California. We just need to visit family more!
Oh yeah, she loves to "borrow" my iTouch and take pictures/ videos
We sure love you Leia!
Weight 30.4 lbs.
Height 37.75"


