Last Monday night I hit my six week mark, something I thought would never come. But it did come and I was finally able to take the kids out and go places. On Tuesday we went blueberry picking. Jonathan was not too excited but once we got there he enjoyed finding the perfect berries and also looking for rocks. Leia was beyond thrilled to just get out, not be confined to a stroller, and be able to join the "big" kids at picking berries. The day was rather warm and at one point Jonathan and Ella were dumping cups filled with cold water down each other's backs. It was rather entertaining to watch, especially since Ella didn't aim too well when getting Jonathan wet.
On Thursday we went to the zoo. We had a great time, everything went well until the very end we had a stroller accident but no one was hurt. Right as I was loading the car to leave, a few drops of rain hit the wind shield so I decided to call off going to the river in search for rocks... Jonathan's request. At the zoo, the kids kept stopping at the paintings of the animals and wanted me to take a picture.
Otters
Kangaroos
Camel, camel rider and a girly girl that had to be in the picture.
