Friday, December 17, 2010

Breakfast

Even though I mapped out a plan for Jonathan in completing his Cub Scout requirements for getting his Wolf badge, he fell behind so this breakfast took a little longer to get done. I read the requirement wrong so he completed a few requirements this day. He planned out three meals and then made breakfast for the family. I was there with him since cooking with the stove was required but he did a great job. He learned how to crack an egg and them made scrambled eggs for everyone with bacon... Leia loves bacon just like her mommy. He also included yogurt and bananas to create a balanced meal.


Jonathan sitting pretty with the finished product. He did a perfect job in cooking the bacon.

Later on he cleaned off the table, made everyone lunch and did the dishes. Now we just have to start him on consistently doing chores.
Posted by Picasa