This week has been a busy, sleep deprived week with a holiday thrown in there. Jonathan started school on Tuesday and was super excited. I still can't believe he is in third grade... third grade! He now has to cover his books and no longer has a math work book but copies the pages from a regular book. Also he will be learning handwriting, multiplication and division. He has been waiting patiently until the day came for these things and now it is here. Super exciting.
To help him be a little more organized, we bought him an alarm clock and posted a schedule/ regime for him to follow in the morning and after school. He has been following it the whole week. So awesome. The alarm clock, however, has woken up the girls as well so it has been... interesting to say the least.
The other big event that happened on the first day of school was ... drum roll please... he went to his first pack meeting. He was invited to see what it is like and he loved it. Ryan is very excited as well. The next day after school all of us went to the Scout store to get Jonathan suited up even though I kept telling them I was told not to worry about that stuff. Men... wanting to go shopping? ... only for Cub Scouts. I also filled out paperwork so I can help out. I don't know how much help I will be but hey, it will be a big part on Jonathan's life so I want to be a part it. After all, I learned how to put together a Hot Wheels track, learned the basics about Bakugan so I guess the next phase is Cub Scouts. Bring it on!