Jonathan went to his second meeting for Cub Scouts tonight. It would normally be a Den meeting but since numbers are low, our ward only has a pack. Kind of sad but Jonathan doesn't mind. Right after school he completed his homework and then disappeared into his room. About 10 minutes later he came down in full Cub Scout uniform ready to go... unfortunately he had to wait about three hours so I had him change back into regular clothes.
He loved the meeting. I hung around the church building while he worked his Cub Scout magic. These nights are going to be tricky for us since the girls usually go to bed at 7 and that's when the meeting starts. Yikes! Oh well, it's a good sacrifice for our family to make.
I still can't get over how enthusiastic he is about everything. After the meeting while I was loading the girls into the car Jonathan let out a sigh and voiced how he wished the meetings could be more than once a week. Awesome.
