Sunday, September 5, 2010

12 years

I cannot believe we have been married for 12 years. It makes me feel so YOUNG! Yeah right. But that's just marriage. I knew Ryan for about 6 years before the big M ... it's been 18 years of knowing each other. Yikes. That seems so crazy.

With all of that said, we got a babysitter and went out to Apollo, which is where we went the first year out here and will continue to go until we move. We always order the same thing because it is so good. I might be begging the chef next year for the recipe so I can always have it with me. For dessert we tried the special, carrot cake, and it was so yummy. We were both content. Life is good. We had no idea what to do next but did not care because we had parties in our tummies... so yummy, so yummy.

That about sums it up. Sad, I know but it was nice to spend time with Ryan and not have the continual back ground noise of kids asking a question every minute. What can I say? We are easy to please.
Posted by Picasa