Last week I read Ella a book about Minnie Mouse. Minnie decided to share with her class how to make the perfect bow. She bought the ribbon and practiced making a bow with the help of her dog, Fifi. The big day came and Fifi snuck into the classroom! Oh my! Minnie put the bow on her dog and then went back to the ribbon store, after school was over, to purchase more ribbon for herself. After the story I told Ella we could go to the store the next day and purchase some ribbon for her and Suzy.
At the store we could not find the exact ribbon Minnie had. Bummer. Ella ended up picking a pink ribbon with glittery hearts. Luckily it also had wiring in it so I could adjust the bow to look as fluffy as Minnie's bow. After a few tries Ella informed me it was just right.